Transana provides the ability to transcribe for qualitative researchers, who want to analyse text data, still images, and media-based data (audio/video). Transana allows its users to do professional transcripts - either independently or using the program's collaboration feature, which enables research colleagues to co-transcribe on a project in real time. In the program, data can be analysed in a variety of ways for different analytical purposes. Furthermore, the program allows for adding coding schemes, using keywords, collections or both. Transana will also allow users to explore different relationships in coded analytical data through text reports, graphical reports, and the search tool.
- Transana runs on both Windows and Mac OS X.
- Download Transana demo by clicking here.
- See video tutorials for Transana on YouTube by clicking here.
- Find the text Manual for Transana by clicking here.
- Transana is supported by VILA - Feel free to contact us for support!
Please note that Transana is available for use on VILA computers - if you wish to download the program to your own computer, a license is required.